Baninni respects the privacy of all its website users and ensures that the personal information they provide to us is treated confidentially.
Baninni will not sell your personal information to third parties. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of this data.
Data about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
As a data subject, you have the following rights: In accordance with Art. 15 AVG, you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us, insofar as such information is described therein; In accordance with Art. 16 AVG, you have the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us; In accordance with Art. 17 AVG, you have the right to request deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing
- exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest, or
- is required for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
In accordance with Art. 18 AVG, the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as
- you deny the accuracy of the data;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to erase it;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to initiate, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 AVG;
In accordance with Art. 20 AVG, you have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, up-to-date and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another controller; The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 AVG. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or of our headquarters.".
If you have questions, please contact us directly using the contact information on our contact page.